Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[Updated] My #Photog Wish list (looking for suggestions…)



(… and I will except donations , test equipment etc lol ) Anyhooo, I am planning on going deeper down the rabbit whole of photography. In my research I have been crafting this list of things I want to own. I do not want to purchase these things all at once, but over time. This is a Work in Progress, and any Suggestions would be welcomed appreciated.

-Update- After An Existential Crisis during my week off from normal reality , in my down times, I got to think about my Camera Wants and needs. I got to do a ton more research and talk to a photographer or two, and well, I came to the conclusion that the Nikon D5000 was just not right for me. It’s a fine Camera but… … there are others. For a little more money, this camera would work better, so here it is, the new list buying a camera, the way I am doing it, is an experience, more on that later…

Well here is the current working list.

-Nikon D90 12.3MP DX Digital SLR Camera or Sigma SD14

- 18-105mm VR Lens or 18-200 mm

- 50mm f/1.8D prime

-12-24mm Nikkor 0r 10-20mm Sigma

-Lens Pouch

- Neck Strap

- 2 x SanDisk - 8GB Extreme III Secure Digital (SDHC) Card - 30MB/s Edition

-Glass Lens Filters

- Lowepro - Topload Zoom 1 Camera Holster Bag

-ML-L3 Remote Control Transmitter if I get nikon

-Flash (yet to be determined, which one)

-Seat Belt Camera Strap

-Level Camera cube

-White Balance lens Cap

-Monster Pod

-MB-D80 Multi-Power Battery Pack if I get the Nikon

- Versipod II Monopod/Tripod Combination

-Desk Tripod

As things change, are acquired, and/or discovered, this list will change



friday morning 035

No comments:

Post a Comment