Monday, October 12, 2009

Morning bike Ride Called on My own stupidity

Well as some know, I get up at, what my comrade iZatherez proclaims is an “UNGODLY” hour, around four thirty a.m. , to get my morning cardio with a brisk bike ride. At minimum I ride about twenty minutes, in the quiet and tranquil, lemon yellowish gaslight illuminated streets of South Orange New Jersey. It’s a hilly area, so its and interesting work out.

This morning I got up and checked the temperature. It’s fall so the temperature is unhurriedly falling towards the winter harshness. I checked it and the temperature outside read forty six degrees, Fahrenheit. So I figured that would be ok, got dressed warmly all except for my frellin gloves, I have these, now stupid, bike gloves with no finger tips. When I went downhill I felt all the heat leach out of my hands into the passing wind. !!!! I just had to call it quits at that point. I don’t need frozen fingers when my job involves typing.

Lesson learned, when temperature goes down, WEAR PROPPER FRELLIN GLOVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment