Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For my next Trick I will turn this water into caffeinated joy


On Coffee, Baristaonduty’s coffee that is.

For the first time in my life, I actually have a favorite coffee. Gasp, after a few years of sampling a multiplicity of different coffees, here and there, I finally found a coffee that, I can declare, I will buy again and again. You see, at home, I like my coffee to be consistent. I don’t want to think about what coffee to make. I just want to grind it put in the press, sit down, and read comics. I just want the coffee to be damn good.

My now preferred coffee comes from the pan of Baristaonduty.com. There, coffee is patiently roasted, to provide great flavor. The first coffee I had from Baristaonduty was the house blend. I went through my standard battery of making coffee with the House blend and was pleasantly surprised. My Standard ways of coffee making at home consist of Typical French press method, French press with shredded coconut, and Cold Brew French press. The Coffee was fantastic in all ways. At first, I thought this had now become my favorite coffee but I was mistaken.

I next got the Harrar and Yirgacheffe from BaristaOnDuty, these two coffee’s ‘oh damn my’ so very good. I am not a proper coffee taster/barista so I lack the vocabulary to describe the subtle complexities of these coffees that make them so damn exceptional. These two coffees went through my standard battery of making coffee. They had such a geeky nobility to them . I am torn between the Harrar and Yirgacheffe. I can’t pick a Favorite. I think as I order future batches I will just cycle back and forth between the two.

About Baristaonduty.com is an Idea, where all Baristas & Coffee Enthusiasts can meet, and discuss the latest in the Coffee Industry. B.O.DY Formed in 2001, as Nashi's Gourmet, since then, we have grown a lot more knowledgeable about our product, and Industry.


1 comment: